What is Infinity?
Infinity Marketing Project Management software is a centralized hub that helps teams organize, collaborate, and deliver marketing projects. It allows teams to efficiently manage their marketing tasks, assets, and data.
You can use Infinity to:
- Task management
- Visualize workflow
- Create project timelines
- Store and manage all marketing assets in one place
- Share files and tasks with your team members
Also Read: Marketing 360 Reviews, Features, and Pricing
Benefits of Infinity
- Infinity can enhance the productivity of your marketing team by allowing them to streamline workflow.
- The marketing project management software provides modern collaboration features like sharing files, comments, and tasks.
- Help your marketing team to make informed decisions based on data.
- Improved communication between team members
- Marketing managers get a real-time view of project and task statuses.
Who are typical users of Infinity?
Infinity is a versatile marketing project management software that can be used by a variety of teams and individuals, including:
- Marketing agencies
- In-house marketing teams
- Large enterprises
- Small businesses
- Freelancers and solopreneurs
Also Read: Mailchimp Features, Pricing, and Reviews
- Customizable workspaces
- Visual project views
- Task prioritization
- Collaborative features
- Custom fields and attributes
- Integration capabilities
- Automation and workflow automation
- Data analytics and reporting
- File management
- Search and filtering option
- Limited integrations
- Learning curve
- Pricing can be expensive for larger teams
Infinity marketing project management software offers two pricing tiers: Basic and Pro. The pricing depends on your chosen tier and the total number of users.
Let’s say you want to deploy Infinity for 3 team members, then it will cost:
1. Basic: $5 per month (Total: $15 per month)
In this plan, you get access to basic features along with:
- 1 workspace
- 3 members
- 5 GB storage
2. Pro: $8 per month (Total: $24 per month)
In this plan, you get:
- 1 workspace and 3 members
- 10 GB storage
- Everything in basic
- Gantt and chart view
- Create and embed forms
- Advanced automation and permission