What is Miro?
Miro is a collaborative online whiteboarding platform that enables teams to ideate, brainstorm, and visualize ideas in real-time. It provides a digital canvas where members can create diagrams, mind maps, flowcharts, and more.
With interactive features like sticky notes, shapes, and templates, teams can work remotely, fostering creativity and efficient collaboration. Miro is widely used across various industries for project planning, design thinking, and collaborative problem-solving.
Use cases of Micro
- Brainstorming: Miro helps teams to bring more ideas to the table with the help of sticky notes, mind maps, videos, and other visual elements.
- Diagramming: Utilize a variety of our diagrams, including flowcharts, swimlanes, and strategic planning, to visually represent projects and ideas of any magnitude.
- Meetings and Workshops: Empower remote participants to engage through sticky notes, voting, live reactions, and icebreakers, fostering connection.
- Scrum Events: Agile teams convene via video or in person, collaborating in Miro to execute ideas and visualize projects efficiently.
- Mapping: Map projects, design info structures, or form org charts swiftly with a Miro board, all in minutes.
- Research & Design: Cultivate customer focus, create a collaborative space to gather insights, structure them, and share them centrally.
- Strategic Planning: Set goals, visualize priorities, and witness successful outcomes with unlimited space for seamless planning.
- Supports a wide range of visual content such as mind maps and wireframes
- Pre-made templates for diagrams and boards
- Miro supports integrations with 100+ popular SaaS apps like Slack, Google Drive, and Jira.
- Idle for remote team collaboration
- Build low-fidelity wireframes
- Managing content on larger boards can become overwhelming for effective management.
- Limited features in the Free plan.
Miro offers four pricing tiers which include free and paid plans. The free plan offers limited features but is good enough to check it out and decide if you want to buy it for your team.
- Free: Singe workspace with three editable boards
- Starter: $8 per user per month. All features in the Free plan with unlimited boards and high-quality board exports
- Business: $16 per user per month. All Starter features with unlimited boards for every team and client. Apart from that, it offers unlimited guests on private and team boards.
- Enterprise: All Business features with SCIM, 2FA, enterprise-grade security, and many others. Connect with their Sales team for Enterprise plan pricing.