What is Pivotal Tracker
Pivotal Tracker is a powerful project management tool widely used by agile development teams to plan, track, and collaborate on software development projects.
It helps teams break down projects into smaller, manageable tasks known as user stories, prioritize them, and estimate the effort required for each task.
Additionally, teams can create backlogs, assign tasks to team members, and track work progress using the Tracker’s intuitive visual interface.
The Tracker provides real-time updates, promotes transparency, and enables effective collaboration among team members.
It is an essential tool for any agile development team that wants to ensure their projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest possible quality.
Who are typical users of Pivotal Tracker
- Project managers: They use Pivotal Tracker to manage and track project tasks and collaborate with team members.
- Development teams: They utilize Pivotal Tracker to organize and prioritize their work, track their progress, and communicate with other team members.
- Product owners: They use Pivotal Tracker to create and manage a backlog of user stories, prioritize features, and communicate requirements to the development team.
- Scrum masters: They use Pivotal Tracker to facilitate agile processes, monitor team velocity, and ensure that the project is progressing smoothly.
- Stakeholders: They use Pivotal Tracker to stay informed about project progress, view roadmaps, and provide feedback on user stories and features.
Pivotal Tracker Most helpful features
- User-friendly interface for easy task management
- Real-time collaboration and communication among team members
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks effectively using a drag-and-drop feature
- Automatic progress tracking and updating of task statuses
- Integration with popular development tools, such as GitHub and Slack
- Advanced analytics and reporting capabilities for project tracking and team performance assessment
- Customizable workflows and boards to fit the specific needs of different projects
- Efficient backlog management and planning, allowing for agile development
- Mobile app availability for on-the-go task management
- Excellent customer support and continuous product updates and enhancements.
Pivotal Tracker Pros
– Streamlines project management and workflow with its user-friendly interface
– Provides real-time collaboration and transparency among team members
– Offers customizable boards and workflows to suit different project needs
– Facilitates efficient planning and prioritization of tasks with its easy-to-use backlog feature
– Generates reports and analytics to track project progress and identify potential bottlenecks.
Pivotal Tracker Cons
- Pivotal Tracker can be overwhelming for inexperienced users due to its complex interface and terminology.
- It lacks certain collaboration features, such as real-time chat and file sharing.
Pivotal Tracker Pricing
||Price per Collaborator (Monthly)
||Price per Collaborator (Yearly)
|FREE (1-5 collaborators)
|STARTUP (6-10 collaborators)
|STANDARD (11+ collaborators)
Complete list of Pivotal Tracker Features