In today’s fast-paced business landscape, establishing and nurturing customer relationships is paramount for sustained growth. The toll-free service is one powerful tool that can pave the way for this growth.
By actively engaging with your customers through a toll-free line, you streamline communication and create a direct pathway to more robust connections. In this blog post, we’ll delve into how a toll-free service is the gateway to cultivating and expanding your customer relationships, propelling your business toward success.
As the name suggests, a toll free number is a business number that allows callers to call them without being charged for it. One can easily recognize such numbers with the attached prefix 1800/ 855/ 866/ 800.
Toll-Free Service: The Gateway to Growing Customer Relationship
Now, most of us will have the same query. If companies don’t charge for toll free numbers, why are they using it and facing losses? Here are the 7 top reasons businesses, regardless of charge-less calls, consider toll-free numbers their best business tool.
1. Simplified Management with Better Integrity
Even though the number looks simple, the work behind it involves extensive reporting and secure tracking mechanisms.
With this number, you provide your customers with accessible communication sources and highlight and manage your credibility firmly via the online presence.
The toll-free numbers’ digital networks are also based on a state-of-art structure. During the crises, its digital network ensures that the calls are:
- Secured for the business
- Rerouted for adequate call reception
Also Read: 10 Best VoIP Software for Small Businesses
2. Improvement in Customer Satisfaction
Have you ever encountered a situation where you dialed a particular company’s official number but found it non-existent, or it is not the actual number? Frustrating.
Contrary to that, toll-free numbers give a completely different experience.
- Toll free numbers are always available, and customers can share their issues at any time of the day. But your business’s unique contact number so it is accessible to all service providers
- The customer satisfaction level tends to increase when they can make free calls to report their concerns or place their queries
- The “round the clock” customer support is considered one of the primary reasons that create a better brand image with high customer loyalty
3. Nominal Charges
Working of toll free numbers is resourceful and follows the ‘pay as you use’ structure. The monthly plans associated with these free phone numbers have shallow charges. With such plans, you can easily give your customers the benefit of using the service free of charge.
However, there are a few other types of toll free numbers based on selective service, which you can share with the customers.
The best part is that you only need to pay for the service, not the equipment. And with the reduced charges, you can avail services like:
Added to call management, with toll free numbers, you can avail of other services like:
- Disaster recovery
- Message center
4. Easy to Port
Unlike average landline numbers, a toll-free number change is not subject to the location change.
- None of your customers will know about it, nor do they need to worry about searching for your new toll-free number to reach you.
- Even if you set up your office in a new location, your customers can reach you easily. They only have to be on the line until your operator forwards their call to your cellular system.
- If you are worried about changing numbers with the change in provider, you need to relax. Your purchased toll-free number will remain the same even if your provider changes.
The best aspect of using these numbers is once you purchase the number, it is yours forever!
5. Better customer retention
A company tends to lose potential loyal customers when the latter stop reaching the company or they cannot reach them. When customers reach you, state their problems, and receive resolutions, they return more.
- Pause and think before returning the products
- Communicate with you often
- Leave good comments on your site (when happy)
- Become the company’s mouth and publicize your customer servicing and uninterrupted communication channel.
The above pointers are some of the post-sales benefits you can see if the customers get a quick solution free of cost (over a toll-free number). This drops the number of return orders, delighting your customers and business.
Also Read: How VoIP Telephony Can Benefit SMBs
6. Hikes Sales Rate
It is a fact that companies with a more robust online brand presence tend to attract more customers. If your company/business is growing and grabbing customers’ attention from different categories, you need a channel to establish strong business communication.
If you can successfully connect with the customers without making them shell out a single cent, this will create a path for frequent two-way communication.
An effective marketing strategy states that your business sales are bound to spike, leading to a multiplication of leads when the response from your side is excellent.
7. Analyze Marketing Analytics
Last but not the least. The reason for using toll free numbers is to evaluate the market analytics. One of the basic functionalities of these numbers is ad tracking, with which you can quickly scan through your business’s marketing strategies.
You can keep track of your promotional campaigns and evaluate if it is working effectively as per your strategized plans. With the toll free number, you can:
- Track details of the respective campaigns
- Get insight into inquiry location
- Examine the call patterns
- Evaluate the call volumes
Additionally, you can use the analytics-generated reports to align your customer service processes.
This can help you plan according to your business growth goals, helping you create extensions for your firm.
Also Read: How To Reduce Hold Time In Call Centers
Being critical in generating business leads is essential, and purchasing tools are an inevitable part. However, one should never underestimate how a simple and easy-to-remember phone number can smooth communication activities and management tasks.
If you, too, want to make your consumers feel important and valued, try getting a toll free number for your business. With toll-free numbers and your assistance, your business will get stronger in marketing and customer service activities.
People look for marketing tools without considering the essential yet unique tool, toll-free numbers. Connect with your customers and boost your business.